INTRODUCING THE METAL DETECTOR DESIGNED TO TAKE ON THE WORLD.
|INFINIUM LS. IT WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU HUNT FOR TREASURE ON THE LAND. IN THE SEA. AND EVERYWHERE IN BETWEEN. The Garrett Infinium LS is a completely new kind of detector, one the industry has never before seen, featuring Advanced Pulse Induction ™ (API) technology, the industry’s greatest innovation in years. Experience the convergence of the best metal detecting technologies available, and find out for yourself what everyone’s been talking about. This new technology, teamed with the remarkable Power DD ™ searchcoil, provides treasure hunters everywhere with the most stable, rigid and performance-packed detector in the world.
THE “GO ANYWHERE” DETECTOR The Infinium LS is a new direction for Garrett, for the industry, and for treasure hunters and prospectors the world over. It is specially designed to provide excellent detection depth and stability in mineralized environments where conventional detectors suffer performance loss. Whether prospecting in the gold fields of Australia or Arizona, hunting Civil War battlefields or the volcanic rockslides of the Pacific Northwest, or searching the black-sand beaches along Italy’s coast, the Infinium LS will maintain its exceptional performance. In addition, the waterproof design of the Infinium LS (“L” for land, “S” for sea) makes it the first metal detector highly recommended for both land detecting and underwater diving (optional underwater headphones required). Three controls are all you need to successfully hunt for relics, jewelry and gold. From deserted battlefields to sunken battleships, the Infinium LS is truly the “go anywhere” detector.
|FIND MORE TREASURE AT DEPTH WITH ACCURATE DISCRIMINATION The Discrimination Dial provides “all metal” hunting or varying degrees of discrimination to help eliminate unwanted targets and to assist in audible target identification. What’s more, the Infinium LS provides discrimination for nearly 100% of its detection depth, not just for surface targets.
OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE, EASY TO USE No complicated adjusting. When hunting in consistent soil, Automatic Ground Track allows the user to “lock” the ground track for optimum performance, or choose “slow” or “fast” automatic tracking depending on the changes in soil composition. The Audio Threshold adjustment control is designed to suit individual hunting styles and listening needs for clear audible interpretation of target signals. Also, the operating frequency of the detector may be adjusted to minimize electrical interference. Find fine, thin gold nuggets and delicate jewelry other machines miss, while ignoring hot rocks, salt, terra cotta and overall changing ground conditions. This is all possible with the superior technology of API.
POWERFUL MINERALIZED GROUND MACHINE Choose from four different control housing configurations. Hip mount or under the cuff is recommended, but above or below the stem are also options. Either way, the lightweight power of the Infinium LS will find more treasure. Eight AA batteries are all you need to provide 10-15 hours of exceptional treasure hunting. And no need to keep track of that time. Whenever the detector is turned on, the battery-life indicator beeps to provide battery information. For ground and water conditions with low levels of mineralization, optional mono coils have been designed for the rugged Infinium LS in 10″ x 14″ elliptical and 8″ round.
Infinium LS #1152070 Infinium LS Includes 10″ x 14″ Power DD Coil
INFINIUM LS FEATURES
- Completely new kind of detector for treasure hunting in any environment, no matter how extreme, including mineralized ground.
- Convergence of technologies including Garrett’s exclusive new Advanced Pulse Induction (API).
- Waterproof design for land and sea detecting.
- Easy operation with just three controls; effortlessly holds at optimum performance.
- Discrimination Dial provides all-metal detecting or varying degrees of discrimination; discrimination for nearly 100% of detection depth.
- Tone ID helps identify targets via distinct audio tones.
- Reverse Discrimination capability significantly assists in identifying most iron.
- Adjustable operating frequency minimizes electrical interference.
- Automatic Ground Track with lock, slow and fast settings to master changing soil conditions.
- Audio Threshhold adjustment to suit individual hunting styles and listening needs.
- Rugged go-anywhere design and stable, quiet performance.
- Lightweight, power-saving design uses eight AA batteries.
- Choice of four different control housing configurations: hip-mount, under the cuff, above or below the stem.
- Complete line of new Infinium LS searchcoils: 10″ x 14″ Power DD, 10″ x 14″ Mono; 8″ Mono.
|Circuit type:||Advanced Pulse Induction technology, automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization|
|Frequency:||730 pulses per second.|
|Submersion depth:||Up to 200 feet (65 meters) or seven atmospheres.|
|Battery life:||Approximately 10-15 hours.|
|Control housing weight:||31 oz.|
Under Cuff Under Stem Above Stem Belt Mount
|RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES Accessories to assist you in your treasure hunting adventures.
A&S Company’s price $1062.50 with free shipping and 15 free gifts Or get credit instead of the 15 gifts. Please call us for the price without the gifts.